- $550K of savings in 2018 classes
- 1300+ Successful Certified LSS graduates since 2010
- 6 Qualified Industry Instructors
- COACHING Online theoretical module, In-class experiential and Coaching approach
- EXCLUSIVE Alumni Membership privileges
- PRICE TO VALUE Industry’s Highest Value Add for the Price
The course will introduce concepts of project management in a simple step-by-step approach to help you create buy-in and a successful implementation strategy. Finally, the course will provide you with a walkthrough of Change Management focusing on People Skills; this segment speaks on understanding of human behaviour, critical thinking, and reaction to solidify your experience at different work environments.
|Days||Scheduled Date||Start Time||End Time||Class Note|
|Day 1||Sat, Oct 19, 2019||9:30 AM||4:30 PM||Intro, Lean, Project Assignment
Six Sigma – Define, Measure
|Day 2||Sat, Oct 26, 2019||9:30 AM||4:30 PM||Six Sigma – Measure, Analyse
|Day 3||Sat, Nov 02, 2019||9:30 AM||4:30 PM||Six Sigma – Analyse, Improve
|Day 4||Sat, Nov 09, 2019||9:30 AM||4:30 PM||Six Sigma – Improve, Lean and Control|
|Day 5||Sat, Nov 16, 2019||9:30 AM||1:00 PM||Final Presentations and Examination|
- Fundamentals of Lean Principles
- The Human Brain And Change
- Successfully Implement Change And Deal With Resistance
- Establishing Stakeholder Engagement
- Fundamentals of Lean Principles
- Creating A Culture Of Continuous Quality Improvement
- End-To-End Lean Six Sigma Methodology And Implementation
- Understanding The True Nature Of Six Sigma Process Design And Practicality
- Learn And Apply Fundamental Principles Of DMAIC And DM-LEAN-IC
- Apply Project Management Techniques Using The DMAIC Cycle On Mandatory Project
- Provide An End-To-End Analysis through a delivery of a Green Belt equivalent project
- Weekly online quizzes
- Final exam at the end of the course
Ward is a Quality Management Specialist with over 20 years of experience in consulting and working in senior quality management roles. His experience ranges within the service and manufacturing sectors implementing ISO 9000, Six Sigma/Lean and Process Management methodologies with major organizations such as Bombardier, and as a President of Service Quality Associates. Ward has written numerous case studies and has co-authored books. He is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and holds a M.Sc in Statistics from the UWO and a B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering from McMaster University.
Abhishek is a dynamic and energetic individual who is passionate about bringing positive change. He is a management consultant is certified Lean Six Sigma coach. He has experience consulting in manufacturing, supply chain & retail, public sector, banking, and business development; working for organizations large and small.
Hobbies include: outdoor activities, snowboarding, and being a good host for friends and family.
Bruce's corporate consultation practice has provided solutions in the areas of executive coaching, human relations, change management, and people management. His clients include senior executives and management teams in high tech companies, and public and non-profit organizations such as Goldman Sachs, Toyota Tsusho
Hobbies: Canoeing, kayaking, and skiing
Get started now!
"Just wanted to say thanks for your support and guidance through the Lean Six Sigma training.
In addition to being educational (of course), the overall course and environment were fun. It was a great experience.
I will definitely recommend you and your team to others and wish you success!"
- Dale Sparks, Process Improvement Supervisor
"I thought as a follow up to the ASME organized lean six sigma class to send you a note to appreciate the effort you and your "team" including students made in order to ensure a safe, respectful, and healthy work environment for their peers. I also would like to congratulate you on your very organized course and your exceptional and uncompromising work ethic and how you and the rest made other accomplished professionals, valued, respected, and encouraged to follow their scholarly work, and to look forward to putting their hard-earned knowledge to good use by being exposed to a positive and respectful learning environment. Congratulations on your commitment to excellence and what you accomplished! Your "goal" of creating a positive and calm learning environment is something that all trainings such as this should aspire to achieve!"
- Layla Mayboudi, MSc, PhD
"Did a presentation for the President and Directors on a new system our company wants to bring. I really benefited from the case study / presentation we did. I listened to a lot of the comments YDelay facilitators gave me, especially how to communicate with non-engineers. It is something you don't really realize when doing presentation in an academic environment, especially with technically sound people. At work everything has to be translated to dollars and cents. Knowing how to use LSS, my learning curve wasn’t steep at work; I am looking forward to implementing the next Kaizen."
- Vickrah Sivasothy, Process Analyst at Canada Post
"I do FLRA/FMEA and Hi Low Matrix at work in Suncor Energy and was remembering my days back in Lean course. In addition, thanks for the huge confidence you gave me and the reason I am here."
- Prajesh Mehta, Contorol Systems Engineering Intern at Suncor Energy
"The Change Management class helped me understand how to deal with people when working on projects. It really helped me to think about people rather than just technical details; while teaching how to confront different situations at work."
- S. Brett, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
"I am happy to tell you I have been successful in landing my dream job with WestJet and I want to thank you and Don for helping me in preparing for the interview. I will be moving out by next week prior... So that's the update on my quest to WestJet, now the D part starts of the DMAIC cycle."
- Meet Shah, Quality and Project Analyst at Safran Landing Systems Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
Certification completion is based on attendance, participation, assignment completion, passing of quizzes, midterm and exam.
Exam = 60%
Quizzes = 15%
Project & Presentation = 25%
1. Final Exams are mandatory to pass with a minimum of 70% grade; unsatisfactory performance will result in not obtaining a Green Belt Certificate. There will be a nominal fee for re-examination.
1.1 In special cases where the incumbent does not obtain a grade greater than 50% on exam, we require the incumbent to repeat the course to obtain certification.
2. Presentations have a mandatory completion, if you had not participated, your performance will be unsatisfactory while no certification will be provided.
Note: Any of the information is subject to change and will be notified to students in class and/or via email
Yes! This course consistently quizzes you on the topics you learn and has a final exam; so you have the opportunity to learn thoroughly and challenge yourself along your LSS journey.
Yes! The quizzes and exams are marked and get counted towards your final mark and possible certification.
- Participants are expected to attend all classes, any missed classes may result in incompletion
A qualified and experienced instructor along with the organization authorizes the certification based on their credibility and ability to back up the education experience offered.
Your certificate is backed by:
1. Certified Master Black Belt and Black Belts
2. A Certification ID code
3. Signed and Sealed Certificate
4. An e-certificate will be available in 2018
YDelay has certified over to 1100 Green Belts. Our alumni work in wide range of companies such as AMD, Bell, Bombardier, Canadian Tire, Celestica, CIBC, City of Toronto, DHL, Ford, Honda, Honeywell, FedEx, Hydro One, IBM, Magna, OPG , Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, RBC and Scotiabank.
If you need to take a call, please step out, we all would appreciate to not be disrupted. Laptops are allowed for you to follow along and take notes. Gaming / Facebook / etc. distracts your neighbors as well
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals and Application
- Selecting Projects
- Elements of Waste
- Define tools
- Measure Intro
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process capability
- Measure tools
- Analyse Intro
- Hypothesis Testing and Application
- Improve Intro
- Process Modeling Regression
- Advanced Process Modeling
- Designing Experiments
- Control Intro
- Advanced experiments
- Capability Analysis
- Lean Controls
- Defect Controls
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control Plans
- Value, Organizations, People & Process
- LEAN (Intro to Lean) & Wastes
- Work standards - Cycle Time & Takt Time
- Line Balancing
- Process Mapping
- Pull & Push Systems
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Poke yoke and Gemba
- Root Cause Analysis
- Kaizen - 10 Step Approach + Example
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Case Study Project / Presentations
- Activities and Video
- Change Management, Psychological Perspective – Human behaviour, Critical Thinking, Reaction, Dealing with individuals at different levels of organization.
- Change Management, Management Perspective – Organizations, People and you